Providing A Full Array Of Legal Services In The
Yampa Valley And Northwest Colorado
You may have an urgent matter such as an accident or arrest. You may need advocacy in a divorce or dispute. Or perhaps you are entering a contract or transaction. Whatever the issue, you need sound legal advice backed by courtroom experience. You need assurance that your rights and interests will be protected.
The Steamboat Springs law firm of Hardy-Moore & South provides effective counsel and representation in diverse areas of law. Our clients include individuals, property owners, businesses and nonprofits throughout northwest Colorado.
|Not a Colorado resident? We regularly represent vacationers, business travelers, students and other clients from out of state. We can assert your rights and handle the details of an injury or arrest while visiting Colorado. Call us today for responsive legal help.|
Professional Handling Of Personal And Business Matters
The attorneys in our law firm have served Steamboat Springs and northwest Colorado for more than 30 years. Experienced attorneys Cheryl Hardy-Moore and Lynaia South can effectively assist with:
- Criminal defense — We vigorously defend adults, college students and juveniles on misdemeanor and felony offenses, including DUI, drugs, theft, sex crimes and assault.
- Personal injury — We work to maximize compensation for serious injury from a car accident, motorcycle crash, skiing accident, bicycle accident, slip-and-fall or dog bite.
- Divorce and family law — We advocate for clients, in and out of court, on matters such as property division, child custody, support, paternity, adoption and restraining orders.
- Business law — We provide comprehensive services to small businesses and nonprofit corporations, from startup and contracts to debt collection and business litigation.
- Real estate — We protect clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions, homeowners association law, landlord-tenant matters, and property disputes.
- Civil litigation — We assert clients' rights and remedies in negotiations, trials and appeals of commercial and civil disputes, from breach of contract to probate litigation.
Sound Advice And Strong Representation
We pride ourselves on prompt communication and effective legal services. We take the time to educate clients about their rights and what to expect at each stage of the legal process. We are aggressive attorneys in court and will represent your interests in trial, should alternative dispute resolution and other efforts at cost-effective resolution be unsuccessful.
Our Steamboat Springs criminal defense lawyer and civil litigation attorneys would be happy to speak with you about your legal situation. Arrange an appointment by calling the law office of Hardy-Moore & South at 800-250-7986, or contact us by email.